Fuji Firmware X-T1 4.0 Will Arrive June 29
Fujifilm has announced that Fuji X-T1 Firmware 4.0 will arrive June 29, around 5m GMT, according to Fuji’s firmware website. Visiting the firmware page for the X-T1/X-T1 Graphite Silver Edition 3.11 page reveals a message that firmware version 4.00 will post on June 29th.
The list of new features in the firmware update was posted on FujiRumors.com
Here are the features you will get:
(1) New AF system with Zone and Wide/Tracking modes for effortless capture of moving subjects
(2) Improvement of AF accuracy
(3) Eye Detection AF
(4) Auto Macro mode
(5) AF improvement in the Movie mode
(6) Improved Shutter Speed Dial operation
(7) Exposure Compensation control in Manual.
(8) Finer lines on the framing grid enhances visibility
(9) Name of Silent mode changed to avoid confusion