Fuji X-10 Images and Specs Leaked
New images and specifications of the upcoming Fuji X-10 images and specs have been leaked online on the Japanese website Digicame-Info.com (that spelling isn’t a typo.) The full site in Japanese can be found here.
The (oddly) translated page is available on Google Translate here.
Image of the front, top, back of the Fujifilm X-T10
From the direction of the reader, we have to provide an image of the front, top, back of the Fujifilm X-T10.
Left shoulder of the dial of X-T10 seems to have changed in the rumor as the drive mode dial. Left shoulder of the lever What lever for the flash pop-up. In addition, there is no switching of the metering mode, sounds like switching lever to the Auto mode is located.
The back of the operation system is similar to the X-T1, but there is no focus assist button, it seems Fn button is moved to the position of the lower right of the back from the top. I texture of dial kind is pretty high likely.
These specifications are via FujiRumors by way of the excellent MirrorlessRumors.com
- 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- Ultrasonic sensor cleaning mechanism
- Continuous shooting 8 frames / sec in the AF tracking
- Upper limit of the ISO sensitivity 51200
- Automatic scene recognition auto mode
- Intelligent hybrid AF of AF 0.08 seconds. AF point is 49 points
- EVF is 2.36 million dots. 100% field of view, magnification 0.62 times. Time lag is 0.005 seconds
- Start-up time of 0.5 seconds. Shutter lag is 0.05 seconds
- Quiet and high-speed electronic shutter (60 seconds -1/32000 seconds)
- 3.0 inches 920,000-dot tilting LCD monitor
- Video 1080p 60/50/30/25 / 24fps. Manual possible exposure
- Wi-Fi built-in. Remote control possible from smartphones and tablet
- P / S / A / M exposure modes
- Five types of auto bracket mode. 8 types of advanced filter
- Peaking and digital split image
- Built-in flash. Pop-up
- Interval timer. Time-lapse
- Capable of shooting in RAW + JPEG
- The body is made of metal. Five dial
- Exposure compensation plus or minus 3EV
- The battery is NP-W126. The number of remaining shots is 350 sheets
- Kit lens XC16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS II