FUJIFILM GFX Announced
The GFX 50S will feature the new FUJIFILM G Format 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor with an astonishing 51.4MP resolution pic.twitter.com/ojUtpt3kuO
— Fujifilm (@FujifilmUS) September 19, 2016
Well…there it is, the new GFX 50s….with reports to follow.
FUJIFILM GFX 50S Key Features:
- 51.4MP Medium Format 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor for superior sharpness and image quality for all professional photographers
- Can be adapted to various aspect ratios, including 4:3 (default), 3:2, 1:1, 4:5, 6:7 and 6:17
- FUJIFILM “G Mount” with short flange back distance of just 26.7mm
- “X-Processor Pro” imaging processor
- Detachable electronic viewfinder
- Weather and dust resistant; operates as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit \ -10 degrees Celsius
Availability and Pricing
The new FUJIFILM GFX system will be available in early 2017 in the U.S. with pricing to be announced at a later date.