Fujifilm X-Pro 2 Now Shipping
- Newly-developed 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor reduces moiré and false colors to dramatically improve image quality and X-Processor Pro engine increases response times, achieves faster AF, lower noise and better color reproduction
- Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder featuring a Multi-Magnification function that automatically switches view-finder magnification according to the lens and simultaneous EVF over OVF display
- Electronic shutter maximum speed of 1/32000 sec and a focal plane shutter with a top speed of 1/8000 sec. with flash synchronization of up to 1/250 sec.
- Intelligent Hybrid Phase detection AF with 273 selectable AF points, Dual SD Slots
- 16 Film simulation modes including the new ACROS monochrome mode and Grainy effect
Read more about the X-Pro2 in our launch post, click through the gallery in this post, and see the first sample images from Imaging Resource. The X-Pro2 is a premium pro compact camera targeting professional shooters, like the market Sony defined, and we write about on Sony Mirrorless Pro. Worth noting how Fuji is emphasizing rugged toughness compared to Sony, with outside imagery, and this battered-hero image.